Conversation (at the party)




Aina     : "The party is so crazy. There are lot of handsome guys here!"
Annisa : "HAHA I'm agree with you. "
Aina     : "By the way, i don't know your name. What's your name?"
Annisa : "Yeah, i'm Annisa but you can call me Icha. How about you?"
Aina     : "I'm Aina."
Annisa : "That's a good name!. Why are you here ?"
Aina     : "Thanks! I'm here for looking a new guy to show him to my ex"
Annisa : "Wow that's a good and weird reason"
Aina     : "How about you"
Annisa : " Hmm.. i'm so bored in my house"
Aina     : "Excuse me, may i know the reason why are you bored in your house?"
Annisa : "I'm alone in my house. and it makes me feel so lonely. Forget about this and let's talk about                another topics."
Aina     : "Oh, yeah i'm so sorry. So where are you come from?"
Annisa  : " It's oke. I'm from Palembang."
Aina      : "Wow Palembang!! One of my favourite basketball player was born in palembang! And my                  favourite food is Pempek from Palembang too! Wow"
Annisa  :  "Yeah i very very very love that food. And i very love the scenery of the Ampera Bridge.                     By the way , where are you come from?"
Aina      : "My mother is from Los Angeles and my father is from Jakarta."
Annisa   : " Wow, you're so cool! Then. how about your handsome guys? have you find him?"
Aina       : " So far, i think i found him but he is in the toilet right know"
Annisa   : " What's your type of guy?"
Aina       : "I like a guy with a lot of money and a big muscles. And don't forget the cute smile. And                      how about you?"
Annisa   : "Ouw you're a picky girl! Nice! I like a guy that he can plays guitar."
Aina      : "Ooohh, nice type!"
Annisa   : "Thanks! How about your age? You look like a young girl"
Aina      :  " No  i actually 25. How about you?"
Annisa  :  " I 'm 21 now'
Aina      :  " Oh, you're younger than me."
Annisa  :  "What's your hobby?"
Aina      :  "Hmm, ithink ilike singing and painting"
Annisa  :  " What kind of music that you like ?"
Aina     :  "I like hop and rap song. haha"
Annisa  : " Wow that's nice!. Who is you favourite musician?"
Aina     : " I like Sam Smith and Megan Trainor"
Annisa  : " I like them too!"
Aina      : "By the way, my new guy is waiting for me to go. I have to go, sorry! Good bye! It's so nice                  to meet you"
Annia    : " Nice to meet you too! i hope we can meet again soon."

Komentar