About Myself

☺WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG !!☺


Heii everyone i'm Annisa Mutiara Priliyan. This is my second blog but i'm a newbie ithink hehe... but now i want to tell you about myself. yes my name is Annisa but my friends always call me Icha and i more like that nickname wkwkwk.. I was born in Jakarta 29th January 2002 and i live at Jakarta till 2016 then i move to Bandung when i was grade 8. And there was amazing experience when i have to know new friends, school, culture, and also the language. That was a big challenge for me. At first, i was very difficult to know my new culture, very very difficult. Specially from the language HUHU :( wkwkw. I ALWAYS ASK TO MYFRIENDS the definition from the word that they said. EVERY WORD. Don't you know? it was one of my dark edge i think? HAHAHAHA.. Until today, i still not good in Sunda Language wkwkwk.. BUT ofcourse i have good progress in Sunda Language yash!!

Hm next i am 15 years old. I am studying at 3 Senior High School . My class is X MIPA 8 the location of the class is in the third floor. And that is very make me and my friends also my teacher tired when we have to go class. Soon we will thin nextday cause our class is in the third floor yeay HAHA. 

I live at Aceh street No. 108B.. Honestly, that address is very weird. Why? because that address is same with Kartika Senior High School and my 4 neighbors. 


Komentar