My chairmate, Nurul

On February 2016, i have a bad experience. I forgot the date but i still remember how i feel in that day. 
It was Saturday, me and my friends went to  TSM Mosque because there are some activity from my school. For your information, i just moved from Jakarta since December 2015. So i don't really remember all of the routes in Bandung including the transportations. 

At the same time, suddenly my phone got big trouble, it can't be turned on. I don't know why. And at night before the day, i accidentally slept without charging my phone and my power bank. It was my really bad day. I got really panic like heart attack maybe hehe. 

I really shy to ask other friends to borrow a power bank because i don't have a lot of friends yet. There is one friend that she wants to borrow me her power bank, but her phone battery was low too. So i can't borrow it :). When i try to another friend, her USB doesn't exist to my phone. And a lot of my friends that i knew already went back home. 

Like i want to cry but it was a public place. Suddenly my friend 'Nurul' comes to me. She asked me why i haven't go back home yet. And i tell all of my problems. Then she told me to back home with her. Although her home isn't one way with me. That was really a big lucky. Then we go back home with Angkot transportation. 

Till know, i always remember that experience. How kind she is, how her sacrifice to take me home. And i very grateful to Allah , 'cause i have a friend like her. Our angkot track is very different. Along the way,  i always thank to her. Plus i felt very guilty because i felt like i troublesome to her. 

Nurul is my chairmate when i was grade 8. At first, i think she is an arrogant and selfish girl. Because her expression is very fierce i think. But when i know her deeper, she is a kind girl. She teach a lot of new things. Include Sunda language, when i gave up to Sunda language and really don't know how to learn that anymore. She motivated me to always fighting. 

I really happy to have friend like her :)


Komentar