My Last Holiday


My first holiday at SMAN 3 Bandung after one of my first heavy semesters. Beginning on December 17th, 2017.Previously, the first semester distribution was held on Friday, December 15, 2017. As soon as my mother received raport, my family and I went directly to Jakarta. Departed at about 10:45, then pause first in the rest area because we must Pray. Around 13:30 we continued our journey.
At 14:50 we arrived in Bekasi and then stopped by to Plaza Pondok Gede. Finished at 16.30 we headed to Pinang Ranti, East Jakarta to my mother old office and delivered the cake orders from her friends.

Before sunset we headed to my aunt's house in Lubang Buaya area, East Jakarta. There were my grandmother, Aunt and her two children. We took a break and have dinner there before went to my grandparent’s home in Jatiasih. We waited for my uncle from work at that time. My Grandmother if the working day stay at my aunt's house to look after my cousin, and on Friday night after my uncle from work, grandma will move to her house. Well my uncle came home from work at around 21:00 that night. Half an hour later we went directly to my grandparent's house. We stayed about 4 days there.

The next day after breakfast, my parents and my sisters went to take care of a business. Meanwhile, I went to visited my bestie's house. Her name is Chika, the distance between my grandma's house with Chika's house about 4 km, I went there by ojek online . The street were heavily jammed by traffic jams. Arrived about 30 minutes I was greeted by Chika. I chatted while waiting for my other bestfriends come, Shelly and Chandrika. Shelly arrived about 45 minutes later. I got the news from Chandrika that she would come late because she was right from Bogor to Chika's house by train. Chandrika and I had originally lived in Jakarta. But at the same time as the 8th grade of 2016 we were change schools and move cities after two consecutive years of being classmates. I moved to Bandung. While Chandrika moved to Bogor.
Shelly and I were asked to eat by Chika's mother while waiting for Chandrika. After waited Chandrika about 2 ½ hours. She finally arrived at Chika's house after she change transportation from the train, busway, and ojek online from Pinang Ranti terminal.

When Chandrika arrived at Chika's house. She was still wore high school skirt with school shoes and brought a large backpack containing clothes for the next few days. Holiday at that time, Chandrika was the same as me, she visited her grandmother's house.

That Saturday, the weather was very rapidly changing. When I went to Chika's house, on the way were very hot. Then, shortly after Chandrika arrived, the weather instantly changed drastically like a rainstorm. At least it helped cool the air of Bekasi that Saturday. Adaptation is required when adjusting to the weather in the Bekasi city.
We talked about many things. Starting from the memorize when the junior high up to high school life now. The conversation in the living room at that time was very impressive and special. Understandably, we have not met for a long time. Especially with Shelly, our last met about 2 years ago. If Chika, a few months earlier I've visited her home but only briefly.

Chika and Chandrika can play the guitar. I was taught how to use it. The four of us sang along with a very heavy rain sound outside the house.
At lunch, Chika and I went to the chicken noodle shop near Chika's house. The rain has not stopped yet. The area where the stall is lower than the Chika house. Unexpectedly it was there the water was already stagnant. As a result, my trousers should be wet. And also, although wore umbrellas rain water can still reach our clothes. No, I'm not annoyed with such circumstances. It was a happiness beside i have  to got wet under the rain with wind.

After Magrib and took a bath in Chika's house, I and the others went home. Fortunately the rain had begun to subside leaving little spots. Gratitude the streets are not jammed. At least there's a reason why I'm coming home late. Yes, because of the big rain. I like to enjoy traveling by motorcycle, because I can feel the breeze directly. Observe the surroundings. It was both fun and reminiscent of meeting with my three best friends.

Saturday, December 16, 2017 was incredible :).


we took a boomerang for memory from our meet



The second day at the grandparent's house. Sunday, I spend more time at home while completing my historical record. That's my favorite lesson  hehehe .. Turning to the topic, Sunday afternoon I stroll around the home complex to bought school supplies with my grandma.

The third day, Monday. Hm, I was leave alone at home because my grandma have to go to aunty's house. My mother and my sisters visited her high school friend's house. While my father went to Bandung from Saturday night due to sudden office business. What am I doing all day? I watched tv interspersed reading novels, and cleaning up the house. My family just got home at 16.30.

Last day. We went to Kemenagri at 14.00 to take care of some affairs. Then go directly to Bandung. However, due to very bad road conditions. So we were decided to use the outer way. Of course it took much longer than tolls. There's a positive side of it too. As we passed the path near the beach, we could smell the strong sea odor. There is an area that night at that time in all places there are animals laron. Even so much, on the streets full of laron wings. Beautiful, but sad because certainly many who crushed by the vehicles.

We just entered the toll road in Purwakarta area. And got home at 21.30.
After returning from Jakarta. It turns out that I still had to take care of the value of problematic rapot. Me and my friends had to went to school.


At home, most of my activities was take care of my siblings. Starting from feed them. bathing them, etc. My siblings are far younger than me. So I as the eldest sister have the responsibility to look after them.

There was a time when I had to play alongside my sister's friends. Because my younger brother, Jasmine (2 years) can not be left if playing outside. There I had to play the role of a little kid with a mind just playing. Especially when among them there is a fight. That were very troublesome.

The funny thing was that my sister's friend whose name is Lia (grade 3 ), told me that she wanted to be a doctor and she wanted to work in one of the hospitals near my house to be close to  her home. It was also approved by another friend (I forgot her name, she was a kindergarten).

Sometimes, when hearing the opinion of a  child like that whose mind is still simple. And do not have to think about how to solve the problem of math or physics where very complicated and difficult. Remember how when i was child as they are hehe .. sure, my life now certainly not so heavy compared with adult life.

Sometimes I also help my mom made cake orders. My mom selling cakes by order only. Sometimes I was told to hold a mixer for almost half an hour, wrapping cookies, decorating, grated cheese, etc. I always afraid to make mistakes, because it would be very detrimental to my mom.
I also take advantage of holiday to took care of trouble skin. Because i have lots of free time. Not bad for reducing acne on the forehead. BUT when  now has started school, the acne began to appear again.

I had a visit to my aunt's house in East Bandung area. Her house is very close to the border between Bandung with Bandung Regency. There's my mother's uncle. And I know his daughter as my aunt. But because our age not too far, I still call her "mba ifa". From we were child, we are very close. Mba ifa have two little brothers whose age is almost the same as my sisters. So they are very happy to meet. As always, instinct of a child. They immediately excited to play

About 4 days before going to school, I swam in the pool near the house. I have not been swimming for a long time. Especially when the holidays are rarely sport. As a result, my body feels stiff and breath easily run out when just 5 meters swimming. I always loved swimming. At first I was scared, until the 3rd grade, I started taking swimming lessons. I was drowned once.
Tired of swimming, I chose to play with my sister in a special pool of small children. With this large body surrounded by a small child, it feels like an elephant is trapped between a bunch of cute little rabbits.

Did not feel my two week holiday had ended. Every second will feel very impressive. There is always a lesson learned from each experience. If it a good experience or a bad experience. When there is a bad experience, we must change our own point of view.

And, see you my first holiday at SMAN 3 !! ..



The second semester begins ......

Komentar