Scholarship Recommendation

. 
She is Meisya Nur'alfiani. She is my student. She is very active in my course class. I know her in the campus when she and her school had the school activity in my campus. So we're just like friend. She is a kind of person that very perfectionist, diligent, and smart. She want to be a doctor or a civil engineering. I agree with that it's very matching with her passion and habit.

For the college. I know she didn't allow to study in other country because she is the only child. She want to enter Padjadjaran University or Bandung Institute of Technology. I very recommended that university to her. Beside the reputation of that univ, she can increase her ability in her passion. I'm sure that she can compete in a healthy manner.

I recommend the scholarship for her if she want to enter the medical science in Padjadjaran University. In the UNPAD, there are some scholarship for their student. For medical sience, UNPAD give some scholarship with some requirements. There are the student who receive the scholarship have to commitment to be willing to placed in  several areas in West Java when they graduated and they don't receive the donation anymore. If she takes this scholarship, she have to finish her study in 5 years. And if the student break the agreement, then UNPAD will hold the certificate. You can visit the official website of LPDP.

Meisya is a good student who almost always follow the rules. She is also very careful in working on details.


Annisa Mutiara


counseling teacher

Komentar