About Myself (2)


I have been created my first post in this blog named About Myself last year. And now I want to tell you guys about myself too but it will more deeply. 

I am a 17 years old girl. I was born in Jakarta 29th January 2002 and I live at Jakarta till 2016 then I move to Bandung when I was grade 8. I am the first child in my family and I have 2 younger sisters. Now, I am studying at SMAN 3 Bandung class of 2020. My class is XI MIPA 8 with the same friends on 10 grader. I like my friends, I enjoy with the situation in my class that makes me feel comfort. And I proud to be part of my class. Fyi, this year the location of my class is still same in the third floor but different building.

Because I was in Jakarta of course my kindergarten until my junior high school was in Jakarta. My grandparents was air force and I spend childhood 60% with them because my parents was very busy with their works. It was like from morning until dawn I live at my grandparents house. And it was located at Halim Perdana Kusuma East Jakarta. So, my school was not far from that location.

I don't really remember about my first school when I was 4 years old. I only remember my second school. It was TK Angkasa 7 Halim Perdana Kusuma. 2 KM from my grandparents house. In this section of my life I start to learn how to be a dancer especially traditional dance form Betawi. I entered 'Sanggar Tari' that I can learn more about traditional dance. My group often join the traditional dance competition. For example, TMII, Ancol, Tamini Square, Regional competition, etc. I've got my first trophy from my first dance competition but now that trophy was destroyed by my sister. I also try to join drawing club, but in fact I can't do that hehe.

My elementary school was in SDS Angkasa 12 Halim Perdana Kusuma. It's not far from my kindergarten and of course my kindergarten  friends is also my elementary school friends, it's like 80%. In this time I learn a lot of new experience, emotions, friends, teachers, extracurricular, and many more. When my first report school in one grader, I was very surprised because my friend's parents tell me that I am the 3rd rank in my class and it's continues until six grader. My hobbies are still same as before, but I joined new Sanggar and learn new kind of traditional dance. Me and my 2 boys bestfriends joined Jari Hitung Cepat Indonesia (JHCI) so we can learn math faster especially for counting something. And we also joined swimming course. For like 5 years we spent time together, afterschool, weekend, and holiday. From JHCI I was joined 4 math National Olympic and won the "Harapan Satu" trophy. In this elementary school I joined a lot of extracurricular like modern dance, marching band, qosidah, cheerleader, angklung, and traditional dance. I was the tallest girl in my class so I appointed as a mayor in the marching band and be the based in cheerleader. A lot of competition that my group joined. 


Next, my junior high school. I can say that I have two JHS that because when January 2016 My family move to Bandung. When I was 7 grader my school is SMPN 81 Jakarta. That is one of the favorite school in East Jakarta and one of my biggest dream that come true. I try to join the OSIS selection but I can do that. Be the part of OSIS 81 JHS SEKBID 1. From this, I start to wear Hijab and because that I decide to stop my dance. Because when I want to show I can't wear Hijab and that time dance facilities didn't support yet like now. Because I wasn't that busy like before so I can increase my class lesson. When I was 8 grader I recommended to be the 7nucleo in OSIS. But I have to move to Bandung. It's very sad. SMPN 44 Bandung is my first school in Bandung. I was very inactive in that school and I was like just have a little friends. I don't understand about the language and the culture is a little bit different.

Now, SMAN 3 Bandung. from this part I feel be more grown up in every aspects of life. About people's point of view, the perspective of life, and the cruelty of the world. I have planned that I don't wanna be the passive one in my school. Because I think that this is the important part of life to growing up my soft skill and to face harder world in the future. I joined the OSIS selection again and be the part of an OSIS internship for a year and now I am the lead of SEKSIE 4 OSIS LXVI. Of course I have to be responsible with my decision. When you decide to join organization it will spend your time and you don't much free time as before. My high school subjects are more difficult than the jhs. But I think the score aren't that matter without any soft skill. I am very active in the OSIS. Learn about how to be a good event organization. I am a secretary in my class. Making database of my classmates, the list of absent everyday and many more task.I also joined the KPA 3 and SPARA. KPA 3 is the Angklung extracurricular, in 2018 my team won the trophy from LMAP. SPARA is the PASKIBRA extracurricular. In this part, my biggest reach is be the lead of EDU PASSION 2019.

So that's all about my school. 

Everybody have their strength and weakness. As well as me, my strength are I am a diligent person, reminder for the people around me, I'm trusted to saving important file, a good listener, obedient  wth the rules. And my weakness are too worried, a little shy, easy to stress, dependence with my friends, and an unstable person. I want to be a productive and useful people.

After graduating from high school I want to be a taxation student in the STAN. I also want to be a part of an active student in campus. Having a lot of friends and new experience. Then, I will work at government companies to help the country's progress. My second choice, i want to be psychology lecturer. Not a killer lecturer ofcourse. Beside that, I want to have temporary house for student (Boarding House). A comfortable and conducive home to live in just like their own house. And of course I want to be a good mother and wife. A wise and frugal person.

So, I hope I can reach my life goal.



Komentar