Bakti Desa

On 3rd January 2019, the 11th grader of my school did Bakti Desa in Cibeureum, Kertasari. We spend 3 days in there. This is the school program that we can get a lot benefits. We can know about how to live in village, about the habits, villager, job, school, and my more. It's very different with the city life.

In there we live at villager house. We had to help them in their daily lives just like our house. Most of us got a lot of valuable experience. Like farming, take care of livestock, go to the traditional market, harvest from their own garden, eat the simple food, live in a house where the walls are still bamboo woven, teaching children, talk to another villagers, and many more. We also sharing with the villagers like knowledge etc.

The student council held community services such as free health service and distributed free books to several schools. For the free health service the villagers should had their own coupon that we distributed before. It was located at village meeting hall. And for the free books it was from 11 grader of SMAN 3 Bandung student.

As I said before, we can't live as a happy person forever. Sometimes we can in the down side in our life. We can learn a lot from this program. A little of us got foster family with less economy as like me. I was treat just like I'm not from city or I can say they treat me as I am without being made. I like that because me and my friends who live in that family can got more important value.

My another friends told me that they lucky because they got a foster family with a decent economy. Well, I disagree with that, I think this program will useless if thy got the same thing just like at the city.








In there we can get good scenery. like mountains, upstream of the citarum river, plantations. There is the hill that we named as the teletubbies hill. It's located at the across of village hall and we very often went to there. And almost of all the class was went to the Situ Cisanti (upstream of the citarum river) included my class. We went there by the pickup truck that we've rent.



The villagers are mostly work as a farm and something like that. They depend on plantation land. The garden location it's like 1-4 KM from their house and some them have their own garden at the in front of their house. But for the people that have health problems (ex : foot disease) they can't walk in the long distance again. And that will be affected to the their economy. It getting worse if they don't have enough space to open new garden.




Then from that me and my friend have an idea to help a villager with the same problem. They can use and utilize small space to planting with vines. They can grow bitter melon, chayote, cucumber, etc. It's very easy to planting that plants, it also can be a source of additional income for the villager. And  produce fresh air around the house.

I hope our idea can help their problems.


Komentar